All images Copyright Kristianne Summers

Images may not be used without express written permission from Kristianne Summers. Thank you

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Rising Above's Easter Eggstravaganza Murfreesboro

I was so blessed to be asked to be a part of this event through Rising Above Ministries! Although it was raining, with dark clouds and lightening, there was a great turn out. Just goes to show how important these events are to the community. My husband and kids were able to participate by running one of the games (Mom and sister were there for the first half too!) I love when I can take my family to "work" with me :)

My adorable family.

My question- How can one smile with a snake wrapped around them? I got the heebie jeebies just watching!



One of my favorite images of the day.



Another favorite

and another

again, another favorite!

Work those duckies Josiah! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment