All images Copyright Kristianne Summers

Images may not be used without express written permission from Kristianne Summers. Thank you

Thursday, October 27, 2011

L.E.A.R.N. Fall Fling!

Just a small note- My website is down for a few days, If you need any info please feel free to contact me here, through my email- Ksummersphotography@yahoo.com or on Facebook!



This last weekend, I had the incredible opportunity to be able to photograph the group at L.E.A.R.N 's Fall Fling!
 L.E.A.R.N. is a non-political, non-ethnic and non-denominational organization of volunteers joining together to create possibilities for children and adults with special needs.
They allowed my family and I to hang out with them for the day and photograph their incredible families. 
My family and I :)

LOVE this!

Such a great bunch, I had a blast! Thank you L.E.A.R.N!

No comments:

Post a Comment