All images Copyright Kristianne Summers

Images may not be used without express written permission from Kristianne Summers. Thank you

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

*The Between* Book Cover Design!

The artistic nature runs in my family. I am a photographer, my husband a musician, my mother an artist and writer :)
My mother, the incredibly talented writer, has just released her first PUBLISHED work! I was lucky enough to be trusted in her cover design.
This first book in the series, is an incredible work of fiction, taking you into the spiritual realm that you cannot see. What does happen while you are in a coma? Is redemption available?
This book hits you on so many levels (I have read it and LOVED it). Follow the link below to read more about it and please BUY it! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment